Artdeshine Explorer Pro
Product code and Name: ARTDESHINE EXPLORER PRO (ADS-EP50)
A legacy product re-developed to serve the enthusiasts and hobbyists consumer groups with considerable durability for long-term protection or for frequent application as a maintenance coating due to its ease of application.
Artdeshine Explorer Pro is formulated primarily for clear coat protection against any contamination. It has an excellent adhesion to most types of clear coat i.e. water based or oil based. Due to the abrasion resistance, the Explorer Pro can reduce swirls created during cleaning.
After curing, it forms a thin but dense film layer of 1 uMicrons.
EXPLORER PRO is able to be applied manifold for effective surface protection.
- Non-dangerous goods/Non-flammable category.
- Wear and abrasion resistance
- Easy cleaning
- Low viscosity - Easy application
- Mild alkali corrosion resistance pH8 – pH10
- Water repelling and hydrophobic effect
- High boiling point
- Thermal and UV resistance
- Room temperature curing without thermal lamp
- Re-workable without polishing process
- Durability from 1 to 2 years (based on maintenance methods employed by Artdeshine)
- Hydrophobicity durability from 4 to 6 months